About the PSM Program – Overview
The PSM Program is a unique national leadership program. The program targets mid-level to senior managers from across State, Commonwealth, Territory and Local Government sectors.
A distinctive curriculum developed by academic and government experts and endorsed by leading public policy organisations, it leads to one of Australia’s pre-eminent qualifications in public sector management.
To find out more, follow the links below:
- Eligibility – check if the PSM Program is a suitable development opportunity for you
- Content – the broader topics and subject areas of each unit
- Delivery – the delivery format of the SA PSM Program and associated assessment items
- Qualifications – the Graduate Certificate qualification and further study options
- Benefits – how the Program can make a difference for participants and their workplaces
- Enrolment – fees, upcoming intakes, how to enrol
- Contact us – contact details for the PSM program office staff
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ’s)